Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marco Robinson scam or not? find out for yourself as he personally invites you to his f-r-e-e 8 hour “achieve financial freedom in 90 days” workshop this weekend worth USD$ 1,200 for his blog and facebook subscribers ONLY. Please read how this is going to change your life NOW!

Marco Robinson personally invites you to his f-r-e-e 8 hour “achieve financial freedom in 90 days” workshop this weekend worth USD$ 1,200 for his blog and facebook subscribers ONLY. Please read how this is going to change your life NOW!


Dates and Venues: (READ BELOW FOR THE FULL CONTENT)
Saturday the 19th of May, Suntec, Level 3 , Level 5. 9.30am to 5pm (ish)
Saturday the 12th of May, Suites B.0.1 & B.0.1 Plaza Damas (Hartamas Shopping Centre) Taman Sri Hartamas, 50480
9.30am to 5pm (ish)
A Burning Question
A question that often burns the lips of my property investor students is this: Do self made millionaires make their millions first and then invest in property? Or do they invest in property first and then make their millions?
My answer is, both. However, if you were to reframe the question and ask me which is thefastest way to create financial freedom for yourself my answer would always be:
Get Your Properties First
Why? Because by acquiring property or properties first you can gain financial independence and freedom quickly. When you have this it leaves you free to chase your million dollar business dream. You aren’t worried about money anymore.
Can you imagine what it is like not to worry about whether you have enough to pay the bills, your current mortgage, take an exotic vacation, start a business? I’ve experienced both: endless cash worries and now financial freedom.
I don’t need to tell you which produces the best feelings.
Talking of feelings, it’s Monday afternoon and it is business as usual for me; I don’t suffer the ‘Monday Working Blues’ anymore and I hope you don’t either. It’s one of the small luxuries of being financially free. ‘Work’ is never the same again. But that’s not important right now.
What IS important is finishing this blog and telling you about this Saturday’s LIVE 8 HOUR SEMINAR of how you can skyrocket your personal wealth by attending the unrivalled, ram packed one day LIVE SEMINAR ‘How to Become Financially Free Through No Money Down Property Investment’.
Brand Spanking New, Up-Dated, Revised and Under the Hood Info
It’s new, up-dated and right off the shelf information. You could also say that the eight hours personal property coaching you receive is off the grid. You won’t get it anywhere else. Youcan’t get it anywhere else.
8 Hours LIVE Personal Property Coaching-For FREE!
Yes, you have read it right. 8 hours of the most amazing property insider info you are probably going to receive this year.
And for you, my esteemed blog follower and fellow facebooker you get in for free. I’m even throwing in lunch-on me. (malaysia only)
Of course, as much as I would like to I can’t do this for everyone. So I will reserve 10 VVIP FREE slots on a first come, first served basis. I hope that is okay with you?
I almost forgot. By attending free, you will be saving USD 1,200 (Please, no comments when you see others paying to get in)
Email my Seminar Director, Lyn, including your phone number and she will lock in your VVIP seat and send you the confirmation. lyn@marcorobinson.com
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment